Bintulu Nautical Knot Sandal
Or 4 installments of $29.75 by Or 4 installments of $29.75 by Or 4 installments of $29.75 by Or 4 installments of $29.75 by Or 4 installments of $29.75 by Or 4 installments of $29.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Sep 30 - Oct 01
- Leather upper with rubber sole
- Made in Colombia
- Braided vamp
- Leather lining
- Square toe with wood-effect heel
- Revolve Style No. KAAR-WZ157
- Manufacturer Style No. S00096R
On a trip to Guajira, the designers behind Kaanas were left in awe and utterly inspired by the traditional weaving patterns of the Wayuu tribe and were determined to create a line of espadrilles using these same, ancient techniques. They now proudly produce each slip-on in a small factory in Colombia, by hand, in a collaboration with a local weaving mill. Merging centuries old textile designs with modern silhouettes, Kaanas is able to create a one-of-a-kind shoe with a story.
Style It With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.