Paris Lights Eye Paint Liquid Eyeshadow
Or 4 installments of $6.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : May 31 - Jun 01
A metallic liquid eyeshadow that kisses the lids with shimmer. Long-lasting, no-flaking, one-swipe shimmer. Wear alone or over matte shadows to make your eyes pop. Easily blendable formula dries down to a smooth finish and doesn?t fade.
- Shade Name: In Lumière - metallic champagne
- Cruelty free
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, and gluten
- 0.14 oz/4.4 mL
- This item is not available to ship to Australia, New Zealand, Germany
- Revolve Style No. JCOS-WU55
- Manufacturer Style No. EP-Lumiere
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply using your finger or brush, wear alone or over matte shadows to make your eyes pop.
- Lightweight with a non-greasy feel
- Can be worn as a shadow or liner
Aqua/Water/Eau, Mica, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysilicone-11, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite. May Contain/Peut Contenir (): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) *Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.