Matte Maker Top Coat
Or 4 installments of $4.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Feb 14 - Feb 16
Take any nail look from shiny to matte with JINsoon Matte Maker Top Coat. This high-performance top coat creates an on-trend velvet finish for an editorial twist on your typical manicure.
- Long lasting formula with a chip-proof finish
- UV filter protection
- 10-free and formulated without harsh chemicals such as Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Formaldehyde resin, Camphor, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, Triphenyl phosphate, parabens, and lead
- 0.3 oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. JINS-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. 120
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica; Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-3, N-Butyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, [+/-:Ci 60725, Ci 77000]. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Jin Soon Choi is one of the most influential nail artists in the industry and crowned the "Nail Guru". She has earned a loyal following as the go-to manicurist of top editors, photographers, designers, and celebrities. The JINsoon Nail line embodies everything that Jin believes a great nail polish should be. Drawing on her many years working on fashion shows, photo shoots, and owning four spas, Jin created nail polish that is the answer to all of the suggestions and insight she's gathered. Jin believes that nail polish should be healthful and eco-friendly, but also as enduring as possible.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.