Jasmine Green Tea Toner
Estimated Delivery : Jul 08 - Jul 09
A balancing blend of botanicals and green tea, Herbivore's latest concoction, the Jasmine Green Tea Toner, keeps skin clear and calm with a healthy, hydrated glow. Loaded with antioxidants from Green Tea Extract, it protects against environmental damage while soothing and rejuvenating with refreshing Jasmine Water.
- White Willow Bark is naturally high in salicylic acid, which gently exfoliates to unclog pores
- Astringent Witch Hazel provides natural toning properties
- Vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, silicone-free, fragrance-free, and made without artificial ingredients, unnatural preservatives, and fillers
- 4 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. HRBR-WU33
- Manufacturer Style No. HB052
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Flower Water, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Leuconostoc (Radish Root Ferment Filtrate), Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Floral Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Founded by Julia Wills and Alexander Kummerow in 2011 in their Seattle kitchen, Herbivore Botanicals brings you products that are safe, non-toxic, and highly effective. They believe in tangible results you can see and feel, and believe in the power of nature to bring these results. All formulas are created without synthetic ingredients, parabens, sodium laurel sulfate, phthalates, chemicals, fillers, animal testing, mineral oils, and petroleum.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.