Item Added To Bag
Jasmine Green Tea Toner
Or 4 installments of $9.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 19 - Aug 20
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
A balancing blend of botanicals and green tea, Herbivore's latest concoction, the Jasmine Green Tea Toner, keeps skin clear and calm with a healthy, hydrated glow. Loaded with antioxidants from Green Tea Extract, it protects against environmental damage while soothing and rejuvenating with refreshing Jasmine Water.
- White Willow Bark is naturally high in salicylic acid, which gently exfoliates to unclog pores
- Astringent Witch Hazel provides natural toning properties
- Vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, silicone-free, fragrance-free, and made without artificial ingredients, unnatural preservatives, and fillers
- 4 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. HRBR-WU33
- Manufacturer Style No. HB052
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Flower Water, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Leuconostoc (Radish Root Ferment Filtrate), Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Floral Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract
Created out of the Seattle kitchen of husband-and-wife duo Julia Wills and Alex Kummerow, Herbivore believes in the power of nature to provide real, tangible results. By formulating products that are safe and non-toxic, yet highly effective, Herbivore transforms skincare into a rejuvenating and indulgent process - an accessible luxury. Since every product is free of fillers, you can be sure that your skin is getting only the highest quality concentration of ?active? ingredients possible. Ethically sourced organic and food-grade materials such as essential vitamins, minerals, and botanicals make all the difference, imparting results you can see and feel.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.