Item Added To Bag
Or 4 installments of $86.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Feb 24 - Feb 25
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
- This season IRO focuses on sartorial pieces that can be worn from day to night - cue in the Boswo Short. Sitting at the natural waist, the pair is cut from structural cotton twill and features slight pleating along the front.
- 100% cotton
- Zip fly with hook and bar closure
- Side slant pockets
- Back welt pockets
- Pleated detail
- Shorts measure approx 14" in length
- Made in Latvia
- Revolve Style No. IRO-WF14
- Manufacturer Style No. 20SWP30BOSWO
- 2" Inseam
- 13.5" Rise
- Modeled in size 36/4.
- Size Guide
Launched in 2002 by French brothers Laurent and Arik Britton, IRO combines vintage-inspired prints with city style. Their collection features an ever-changing color palette and styles that range from wardrobe staples to on trend pieces.
Complete The Look
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.