Item Added To Bag
Treate Gentle Cleansing Emulsion
Or 4 installments of $17.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Feb 19 - Feb 20
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
An essential step for those seeking a calming, balancing cleanse: In Fiore Treate Gentle Cleansing Emulsion. This mild formulation soothes redness and irritation while deeply cleansing the skin without disrupting its natural pH balance.
- Biocompatible Echinacea, dandelion, and burdock root gently and effectively detoxify the skin of impurities
- Rosewater calms rosacea-prone, post-procedural, sensitive, and wind-burned skin
- 100% natural, vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, soy-free, and cruelty-free
- 3.3 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. INFR-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. TREATE 100
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Apply 3-5 pumps to the palms and work into the skin for 2 minutes to remove makeup and impurities, then rinse thoroughly
- Layer on top of In Fiore Lustra Illuminating Cleansing Essence for a deeper, more hydrating cleanse
- Packaging may vary slightly
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa Damascena Flower Hydrosol, Organic Sugar Cane Alcohol**, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Jasminum Officinale Flower Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Flower Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Root Extract, Plantago Major (Plantain) Leaf Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf/Root Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Aroma*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Eugenol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Citronellol*, Farnesol*. *Naturally occurs in essential oils. Custom-tincturing 'Esprit de In Fiore' alcohol** from organically grown sugar cane and a proprietary blend of ethically sourced botanicals.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.