Lustra Illuminating Cleansing Essence
Estimated Delivery : May 31 - Jun 01
Enriched with a cushiony blend of nutritious fatty acids including avocado, grape seed, jasmine, and arnica flower oils, In Fiore's Lustra Illuminating Cleansing Essence strengthens the skin while maintaining its natural moisture balance. This homeopathic oil-based cleanser gently removes dirt and makeup to purify, plump, and hydrate the skin without stripping it.
- Castor oil increases lymphatic circulation and stimulates collagen and elastin
- Arnica flower extract contains flavonoids, which soothe and renew skin after exposure to stress from environmental pollutants
- 100% natural, vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, soy-free, and cruelty-free
- 3.3 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. INFR-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. LUSTRA-100
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply 3-5 pumps to the palms, then massage into skin for 4 minutes using gentle pressure and circular motions to remove impurities and encourage circulation and lymphatic flow
- Layer Treate Gentle Cleansing Emulsion on top and massage for an additional 2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly
- Packaging may vary slightly
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Matricaria Chamomilla (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Eugenol*, Citral*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Citronellol*. *Naturally occurs in essential oils. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.