Impermeable Anti Humidity Spray
Expected to be In-Stock : Jul 25 - Aug 04
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
Make your style unstoppable with Oribe Impermeable Anti Humidity Hair Spray. This finishing spray keeps your blowouts and curls intact while providing nourishment and free-radical protection all day long.
- Copolymers, panthenol, and vitamin B5 shield your strands from humidity in any environment
- Tocopheryl Acetate and Retinyl Palmitate infuse the hair with vitamins and protect against free-radicals
- Free from parabens and sodium chloride. Safe for color-treated and keratin-treated hair
- 5.5 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. ORIB-WU14
- Manufacturer Style No. 400276ASB
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Spray to your finished hairstyle or before styling for added texture and hold
- Follow with Oribe Superfine Hair Spray for added shine and hold
Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Butane, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Isobutane, Isostearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, Citral, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum/Fragrance. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Oribe - pronounced "or-bay" - was founded by renowned editorial and celebrity hairstylist Oribe Canales and beauty industry veterans Daniel Kaner and Tev Finger with the goal of creating a new kind of hair company - one that was developed with the most talented salon professionals and the most discriminating customers in mind. In leveraging skincare technology and natural actives to deliver high-performance, treatment-based products, Oribe firmly believes that healthy hair is the underpinning for sexy, glamorous styling. Each product has been tested at length on set, backstage, and in the salon to ensure that it delivers results that truly meet the needs of the hair-obsessed.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.