Nightlite Bronzing Powder
Or 4 installments of $8.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jul 07 - Jul 08
ILIA Nightlite Bronzing Powder is a clean, talc-free, super creamy bronzer that gives you an "I just got back from the beach" sunkissed look. This supremely blendable powder is finely milled with pearl pigments for a luminous finish and a natural warmth that you can dial up in intensity for a stronger contour.
- In Novelty - medium-dark tan
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Talc, Fragrance and Gluten
- 0.23oz/ 6.6g
- This item is not available to ship to Australia
- Revolve Style No. ILIR-WU172
- Manufacturer Style No. BR-02
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- For a sunkissed, healthy glow, gently dust on face where the sun would naturally hit
- For a more defined look, apply under cheekbones, along the sides of the nose, and around the borders of the face (hairline, temples, and jawline)
Mica, Zinc Stearate, SyntheticFluorphlogopite, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylic/CapricTriglyceride, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract,Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, SimmondsiaChinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ethyl Macadamiate, Tocopherol,Malic Acid. May Contain (): CI 77891 (TitaniumDioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Looking to change the world's perception of organic beauty products, Sasha Plavsic introduced ILIA in 2011. Its ethical-sustainable approach is present throughout each product, from the nourishing and rejuvenating botanical-based formulas to the sleek recycled aluminum packaging. ILIA is dedicated to creating the purest products possible, with up to 85% bioactive organic ingredients making up each formulation. In combining skin-comforting elements with on-trend pigments, ILIA sets itself apart as the go-to brand for color-centric organic beauty.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.