Nightlite Bronzing Powder
Estimated Delivery : Dec 10 - Dec 11
ILIA Nightlite Bronzing Powder is a clean, talc-free, super creamy bronzer that gives you an "I just got back from the beach" sunkissed look. This supremely blendable powder is finely milled with pearl pigments for a luminous finish and a natural warmth that you can dial up in intensity for a stronger contour.
- In Drawn In - light-medium tan
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Talc, Fragrance and Gluten
- 0.23oz/ 6.6g
- This item is not available to ship to Australia
- Revolve Style No. ILIR-WU171
- Manufacturer Style No. BR-01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- For a sunkissed, healthy glow, gently dust on face where the sun would naturally hit
- For a more defined look, apply under cheekbones, along the sides of the nose, and around the borders of the face (hairline, temples, and jawline)
Mica, Zinc Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ethyl Macadamiate, Tocopherol, Malic Acid. May Contain (): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Looking to change the world's perception of organic beauty products, Sasha Plavsic introduced ILIA in 2011. Its ethical-sustainable approach is present throughout each product, from the nourishing and rejuvenating botanical-based formulas to the sleek recycled aluminum packaging. ILIA is dedicated to creating the purest products possible, with up to 85% bioactive organic ingredients making up each formulation. In combining skin-comforting elements with on-trend pigments, ILIA sets itself apart as the go-to brand for color-centric organic beauty.
Style It With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.