Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Treat your lips to an exfoliation in the form of a convenient stick with the ILIA Exfoliator. Organic ingredients are blended with tiny granules of volcanic stone powder to gently exfoliate lips leaving a smooth and totally kissable surface.
- Blended with organic shea butter, sunflower seed oil, sesame oil
- Infused with natural ingredients including organic butters and waxes
- Free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates
- 0.14 oz
- This item is not available to ship to Australia
- Revolve Style No. ILIR-WU11
- Manufacturer Style No. LC 02
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply directly to lips, using your fingertips to massage it in a circular motion. Rinse clean with a warm washcloth
- Use three times a week for best results
- Best used with: ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Volcanic Stone (Pumice) Powder, Jojoba Seed Powder, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba)*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Tocopherol, Red Oxide CI77491. *Certified Organic Ingredients. Ingrdients Certifis Biologiques. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Looking to change the world's perception of organic beauty products, Sasha Plavsic introduced ILIA in 2011. Its ethical-sustainable approach is present throughout each product, from the nourishing and rejuvenating botanical-based formulas to the sleek recycled aluminum packaging. ILIA is dedicated to creating the purest products possible, with up to 85% bioactive organic ingredients making up each formulation. In combining skin-comforting elements with on-trend pigments, ILIA sets itself apart as the go-to brand for color-centric organic beauty.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.