Estimated Delivery : Jun 21 - Jun 22
Get the moonlit glow you've been going for all along. With its subtle sheen and slightly dewy finish, ILIA's Illuminator is the ticket to youthful skin that beams with vitality. This nourishing cream formula gives the skin a natural iridescence that looks bathed in ambient light.
- Stella By Starlight - rose gold
- Infused with healing Shea Butter, Beeswax, and Avocado Oil
- 100% natural dye
- 0.15 oz
- This item is not available to ship to Australia
- Revolve Style No. ILIR-WU149
- Manufacturer Style No. IL-04-B
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply to cheekbones, brow bones, inner corner of eyes, bridge of nose, and cupid's bow of the lip
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Beeswax (Cera Alba)*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide (CI77499, CI77492, CI77491), Red 7 CI15850, Red 28 CI45410, Yellow 5 CI19140. *Certified Organic Ingredients. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Looking to change the world's perception of organic beauty products, Sasha Plavsic introduced ILIA in 2011. Its ethical-sustainable approach is present throughout each product, from the nourishing and rejuvenating botanical-based formulas to the sleek recycled aluminum packaging. ILIA is dedicated to creating the purest products possible, with up to 85% bioactive organic ingredients making up each formulation. In combining skin-comforting elements with on-trend pigments, ILIA sets itself apart as the go-to brand for color-centric organic beauty.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.