Daylite Highlighting Powder
Or 4 installments of $8.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jun 29 - Jun 30
ILIA's Daylite Highlighting Powder is a talc-free, finely milled powder formula that delivers an illuminating glow. The buttery soft texture blends easily and can create a subtle shimmer or a more dramatic highlight, while the metallic finish adds depth and dimension to high points of face. Includes a built-in mirror for easy, on-the-go application.
- In Fame - warm copper
- Clean, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Talc, Gluten, Silicone, Soy, Fragrance, Synthetic Dyes, Nanoparticles, Sulfates, Phthalates, Parabens, and Petro-chemicals
- 0.23 oz/ 6.6 g
- This item is not available to ship to Australia
- Revolve Style No. ILIR-WU234
- Manufacturer Style No. HI-03
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- For a lit-from-within glow, gently dust along high points of face (cheeks, bridge of nose, temples - anywhere the light may hit
- To amp up your glow, apply to inner corners of eyes and under your brow bone to instantly awaken your eyes
- The multi-functional formula is safe to use on eyes and may be applied to lids and anywhere else for a monochromatic look
Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tin Oxide, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Malic Acid. May Contain (): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77400 (Bronze Powder). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Looking to change the world's perception of organic beauty products, Sasha Plavsic introduced ILIA in 2011. Its ethical-sustainable approach is present throughout each product, from the nourishing and rejuvenating botanical-based formulas to the sleek recycled aluminum packaging. ILIA is dedicated to creating the purest products possible, with up to 85% bioactive organic ingredients making up each formulation. In combining skin-comforting elements with on-trend pigments, ILIA sets itself apart as the go-to brand for color-centric organic beauty.
Use This With
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.