Hydration Station Booster with HA
Or 4 installments of $5.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : May 31 - Jun 01
Virtually weightless and positively plumping, VERSED Hydration Station Booster with HA disappears into skin in a snap to deliver supreme hydration. With two types of hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, which holds 1000 times its weight in water, this serum booster will instantly quench your skin's thirst and improve its ability to hold moisture over time. One type hydrates at the skin's surface while the other reaches the layers beneath it to supply even deeper hydration.
- Hyaluronic Acid also helps smooth and plump skin's texture
- Vegan, clean, and cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Formaldehyde, NPEs, PEGs, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Coal Tar, Talc, Hydroquinone, Prop 65 Ingredients, Oxybenzone, Retinyl Palmitate, Triclosan, Triclocarban, and BHA
- 0.5 fl oz /15 ml
- Revolve Style No. VSDE-WU3
- Manufacturer Style No. V003 01 0000
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Mix 1-3 drops into serum, moisturizer, or face makeup. Can be used alone as a serum or mixed in with your other serums, gels, and creams
- Mix a drop or two into your foundation or tinted moisturizer to create a dewier look
- To recycle: Remove cap, rinse out any residue, and toss bottle and paper box in your recycling bin. Toss entire cap (including dropper) in the trash
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
VERSED is the cleanest drugstore skincare brand. They're vegan, sustainably-minded, and hyper-focused on bringing you real results at prices your bank account appreciates. Developed for you, with you, and with our planet in mind. Their mission is simple: make good skin and clean products for all. They help you find what you need to use and what you need to know - from the right product mix, to ingredient breakdowns (the good and the bad). They call themselves VERSED because, frankly, they're pretty well versed in skin and they want you to be too.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.