Hyaluronic Hydra Powder
Or 4 installments of $4.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jul 09 - Jul 11
Infused with skincare benefits of Hyaluronic Acid, the multi-purpose Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder creates the perfect makeup finish. It's uniquely formulated with just two ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid to help maintain optimum moisture level, and pure Silica Microspheres to absorb excess oil and provide a silky finish. It's the best setting powder to instantly blur minor imperfections, minimize pores, even out skin tone, fill in fine lines and control shine, so skin looks flawless and perfectly smooth.
- Translucent - suitable for all skin types and tones
- Clean, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Talc
- 10 g
- Revolve Style No. BTER-WU309
- Manufacturer Style No. V1811000
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Shake the jar before use. Dust the loose powder onto the Tool-Expert Dual-Ended Brush or Tool-Expert Kabuki Brush, then tap off any excess powder and apply all over the face on foundation or directly after the primer
- For best results prime your skin with Hyaluronic Hydra-Primer. For touch-ups, apply with fingertips on areas that need to be perfected to absorb oil and neutralize shine
- For overnight treatment, use over your night cream to lock in moisture and keep hydration level at an optimum while you sleep
Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Terry de Gunzburg is a trailblazing industry legend who over the course of the past 30 years has changed the face of beauty. Hailing from a family of scientists, Terry initially embarked on a career in medicine, but soon abandoned her studies for a more creative life at the fabled Carita Beauty School in Paris. She quickly became an in-demand studio makeup artist working across runway and editorial with some of the biggest names in fashion. She then launched her own collection of products in 1998, and By Terry was born as a bespoke 'couture' beauty line offering made to measure cosmetics.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.