How To Glow 4 Color LED Light Therapy Mask
Solaris Laboratories NY
Solaris Laboratories NY
Or 4 installments of $28.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 05 - Dec 06
Invest in your skin with the only clear light therapy mask on the market with red, blue, amber and green LED. It uses NASA technology clinically demonstrated to smooth fine lines, kill acne-causing bacteria, treat snub spots and promote healthy glowing skin.
Anti-aging Red LED light therapy (620-750 nm) visibly reduces the look of wrinkles by stimulating fibroblast cells to produce and secrete collagen. Red light treatment will visibly plump the skin and help smooth out the look of fine lines.
Anti-acne Blue LED light therapy (420-495nm) prevents and treats mild to moderate acne by killing acne-causing bacteria. Blue light therapy has also been clinically shown to control sebum/oil production.
Anti-redness Amber LED light therapy (590-620nm) is a calming and rejuvenating wavelength. It is excellent for sensitive skin and is able to reduce any superficial issues such as redness (rosacea), inflammation, and reduce the appearance of tiny blood vessels around the nose and face. Amber light also boots lymphatic drainage and helps the skin achieve a natural healthy glow.
Anti-discoloration Green LED light therapy (470-570nm) works on skin pigmentation. Green LED light also has demonstrated it helps reduce sun spots, age spots, sun damage, brown or reddish spots related to pigmentation. Treatment of green LED light has been shown to help calm irritation and lighten the skin with pigmentation-related issues.
- Works on multiple skin concerns such as wrinkles, acne, redness, and dullness
- Wireless, hands free, transparent, and lightweight
- Includes universal USB charging cord (5V) and safety goggles
- Revolve Style No. SSNR-WU7
- Manufacturer Style No. SLNY192
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After charging the LED face shield for at least 3 hours, the mask can be used on cleansed skin - do not use with any serums or sheet masks
- Press once to turn on, and press to switch colors. To shut off hold down for 3 seconds
- Use 15 minutes per day 3 - 5 days per week. To clean mask, gently wipe down with dry cloth. Use safety goggles at your discretion
Solaris Laboratories NY was founded by Iliana Ivanova in 2017 out of a need to fill in a gap for her skin problems that weren't resolved by using topical products or following her dermatologist's treatment plan. Iliana believes that skin care and wellness should be a safe and fun experience that adds a value to your life. Her scientific background plays a key role to research effective modalities and treatments that address specific skin care concerns - to ultimately add another dimension to your skin care routine.