x Urban Decay Quick Fix Complexion Prep Priming Spray
House of Harlow 1960
House of Harlow 1960
It has been over 1 year since we've carried it on our site. It's unlikely the manufacturer still makes this product.
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Infuse your skin with a shot of energy to smooth, brighten, and refine the complexion before makeup application. Packed with skin-nourishing ingredients like Vitamin B3, Sepitonic M3, and coconut water, Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-Charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray replenishes lost moisture to reinvigorate the skin any time you need a boost.
- Spraying mechanism delivers a calibrated, micro-fine mist
- Suitable for all skin types
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- 1 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. HOOF-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. S3238500
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Shake well. Apply to clean skin. Hold bottle 8-10" away and mist face several times
- Can also be used anytime to refresh skin or at night before your skincare treatments
Aqua / Water, Hamamelis Virginiana Water / Witch Hazel Water, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Cocos Nucifera Water / Coconut Water, Glycereth-5 Lactate, PEG-35 Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caffeine, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycolic Acid, Bisabolol, Parfum / Fragrance, Carnitine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root, Ferment Filtrate, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Copper Gluconate, Benzyl Alcohol.
Bohemian Chic - a term coined to describe the effortless style of the quintessential laid-back LA girl with an eye for high fashion-Nicole Richie. Raised in the spotlight by famously creative parents, Nicole was born with an innate style vision, one she has cultivated through her notable jewelry collection, House of Harlow 1960. Launched in fall of 2009, Nicole has led the brand to a household name in a short two years, an accomplishment that reflects her ability to create a strong connection to each and every one of her devoted customers. The House of Harlow 1960 brand has evolved into a full-fledged collection, offering ready-to-wear, jewelry, sunglasses, footwear, and handbags.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.