x Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
House of Harlow 1960
House of Harlow 1960
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
It has been over 1 year since we've carried it on our site. It's unlikely the manufacturer still makes this product.
Say bye-bye to makeup meltdowns and keep your glam look going hour after hour with Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. This groundbreaking formula features patented Temperature Control Technology to keep makeup in place and looking just-applied perfect for up to 16 hours. Tested to withstand almost any weather condition, it locks makeup in place to effectively prevent melting, fading, cakiness, and settling into pores and fine lines.
- Spraying mechanism delivers a calibrated, micro-fine mist
- Oil-free, paraben-free, and suitable for all skin types
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- 1 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. HOOF-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. S3238400
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- After applying makeup, shake bottle well, hold 8-10" away and mist face 2-4 times in an "X" and "T" formation
- Close eyes before misting
- For more intense color payoff, less fallout, and longer wear, wet your brush with All Nighter before applying eyeshadow
Aqua / Water, Alcohol Denat., PVP, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenylpropanol, Parfum / Fragrance, Propanediol, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Poloxamer 407, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Maltodextrin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, BHT.
Bohemian Chic - a term coined to describe the effortless style of the quintessential laid-back LA girl with an eye for high fashion-Nicole Richie. Raised in the spotlight by famously creative parents, Nicole was born with an innate style vision, one she has cultivated through her notable jewelry collection, House of Harlow 1960. Launched in fall of 2009, Nicole has led the brand to a household name in a short two years, an accomplishment that reflects her ability to create a strong connection to each and every one of her devoted customers. The House of Harlow 1960 brand has evolved into a full-fledged collection, offering ready-to-wear, jewelry, sunglasses, footwear, and handbags.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.