Honey Infused Hair Mask
Gisou By Negin Mirsalehi
Gisou By Negin Mirsalehi
Or 4 installments of $17.50 by Learn more about Afterpay or Learn more about Zip
Estimated Delivery : Apr 04 - Apr 05
Blended with nourishing golden nectar from the Mirsalehi bee garden, Gisou Honey Infused Hair Mask is rich in minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and antioxidants that restore health and shine to moisture-depleted hair. A natural humectant, honey helps maintain hair's moisture balance while improving elasticity, strength, and softness.
- Suitable for all hair types
- Free of Silicones
- 8.5 fl oz/ 250 ml
- Revolve Style No. GISU-WU4
- Manufacturer Style No. 40200-250
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply a generous amount onto towel-dried hair from roots to tips. Leave in for 5 - 7 minutes, then rinse thoroughly
- For best results, use 1 - 2 times per week
- Can also be used as a deep treatment or overnight treatment for extremely dry hair
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Esters, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Quaternium-87, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax), Caprylyl Glycol, Mirsalehi Honey, Panthenol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Tocopherol, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 14700 (Red 4), Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Gisou is a honey-based haircare line founded by Negin Mirsalehi using ingredients harvested from the Mirsalehi bee garden. Due to its incredible moisturizing and softening properties, Gisou believes that honey is a magical elixir. After receiving countless questions about her shiny, voluminous hair from her social media followers, Mirsalehi founded Gisou in 2015. Since then, the brand has continued to offer high-quality, bee-based hair products that are as effective as they are beautiful.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.