Triple Threat Shampoo
Estimated Delivery : Dec 02 - Dec 03
Wash away bad hair days with hers Triple Threat Shampoo. Made with a revitalizing trio of Biotin, Saw Palmetto, and Pumpkin Seed Oil, it leaves hair feeling cleaner, thicker, and stronger. It's specially formulated to clear oil buildup from the scalp and hydrate strands and works great with hers Triple Threat Conditioner.
- Suitable for all hair types
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Silicones, Sulfates, Mineral Oil, and Artificial Dyes and Fragrances
- 6.4 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. HERR-WU6
- Manufacturer Style No. FNP SHAMPOO 6Z 01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Wash your hair in your normal washing schedule and leave on scalp for 1 minute before rinsing
- Use consistently
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Disodium/Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance (Parfum),Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Hydroxide,Polyquaternium-67, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Salicylic Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-glucoside, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Geraniol, Steareth-4, Chlorphenesin, Benzyl Salicylate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Citronellol, Carya Ovata Bark Extract, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Dihydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal*, Sodium Acetate, Biotin, Methyl 2-octynoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
hers was founded to fight stigmas around health and wellness issues and to break down barriers for women looking for an easier, more affordable alternative to traditional healthcare. Created with a medical advisory board of women doctors, hers is beauty and skincare that feels like self-care. That's why they offer premium, affordable products for women of all ages, without leaving home - hers has you covered.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.