Soak & Soften Set
Estimated Delivery : Dec 11 - Dec 13
A three-step skincare routine for a relaxing and skin-softening bath.
Coconut Bath Soak is the ultimate skin softening and hydrating formula. Deeply hydrating organic Coconut Milk leaves skin feeling moisturized and silky-soft.
Calm Bath Salts features Himalayan Pink Salt that infuses bath water with vitamins and minerals. An aromatherapeutic blend of Ylang-Ylang and Vanilla calm the senses for a truly calming bathing experience.
Coco Rose Body Scrub is a highly moisturizing blend of Virgin Coconut Oil and delicately floral Moroccan Rose. It leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated with a light scent of coconut and rose petals.
- Includes: Coconut Bath Soak (4 oz/ 113 g), Calm Bath Salts (4 oz/ 113.5 g), Coco Rose Body Polish (8 oz/ 226 g)
- Targets concerns of dryness and dullness
- $54 retail value
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Revolve Style No. HRBR-WU72
- Manufacturer Style No. HB124
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Add approximately 1 - 3 tablespoons of Coconut Bath Soak into running water and stir. Soak for at least 15 minutes
- Add 1 tablespoon of Calm Salts and let dissolve
- Gently massage Coco Rose Body Polish into the skin focusing on dry, rough areas. Rinse thoroughly with warm water
Coconut Milk Bath: Sucrose, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Cetearyl Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Squalane, Kaolin, Sorbitan Olivate. Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract.
Calm Bath Salts: Sodium Chloride (Pacific Sea Salt), Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Pink Salt), Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Essential Oil, Vanilla planifolia Extract, Kaolin (French Pink Clay).
Coco Rose Body Polish: Sucrose (Sugar), Cocos Nucifera (Organic Virgin Coconut) Oil, Capric Triglycerides, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena (Moroccan Rose) Absolute, Rose Clay.
Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Founded by Julia Wills and Alexander Kummerow in 2011 in their Seattle kitchen, Herbivore Botanicals brings you products that are safe, non-toxic, and highly effective. They believe in tangible results you can see and feel, and believe in the power of nature to bring these results. All formulas are created without synthetic ingredients, parabens, sodium laurel sulfate, phthalates, chemicals, fillers, animal testing, mineral oils, and petroleum.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.