Rose Quartz Gua Sha Teardrop
Estimated Delivery : Jun 21 - Jun 22
Herbivore Botanical's Rose Quartz Gua Sha Teardrop is a hand-crafted facial massage tool that gently stimulates circulation to help relieve facial tension and reduce the appearance of puffiness. It glides across the skin, promoting lymphatic drainage to improve the appearance of elasticity of the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines. With gently applied pressure, the tool helps relieve tension and aids the absorption of skincare products on the skin's surface.The unique 'wing' shape of the Rose Quartz Gua Sha tool features three distinct edges for different massage techniques: the outwardly-curved edge helps sculpt and reduce the appearance of puffiness in areas like the jawline and cheekbones, the inwardly-curved edge hugs your natural facial shape to promote lymphatic drainage, and the scalloped edge provides gentle pressure and massage.
- Made with pure rose quartz
- Helps reduce the appearance of puffiness and wrinkles
- Aids the absorption of skincare products
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Revolve Style No. HRBR-WU57
- Manufacturer Style No. GS2
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Using gentle but firm pressure, begin massaging in the center of the face by nose and move outwards towards the cheeks. Proceed to massage down chin and neck, followed up by the forehead. Use 3 - 5 minutes daily
- To help the gua shua glide across the skin with ease, smooth a few drops of facial oil into skin after cleansing and toning
- For an extra cooling and soothing sensation, place in the refrigerator or on ice
Founded by Julia Wills and Alexander Kummerow in 2011 in their Seattle kitchen, Herbivore Botanicals brings you products that are safe, non-toxic, and highly effective. They believe in tangible results you can see and feel, and believe in the power of nature to bring these results. All formulas are created without synthetic ingredients, parabens, sodium laurel sulfate, phthalates, chemicals, fillers, animal testing, mineral oils, and petroleum.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.