Pink Cloud Creamy Jelly Cleanser
Estimated Delivery : Jan 09
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Herbivore Botanicals Pink Cloud Creamy Jelly Cleanser gently and effectively cleanses and removes makeup, leaving skin clean, comfortable and never stripped of moisture. A base of Rose Water and Coconut Water leave skin soft and hydrated, while gentle plant-based surfactants lift dirt and oil without stripping moisture. Vegan Squalane removes make up and superfood Tremella Mushroom provides hydration with a refreshing jelly texture.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Comes in recyclable/reusable glass packaging, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, and Synthetics
- 3.3 oz/ 100 ml
- Revolve Style No. HRBR-WU60
- Manufacturer Style No. HB102
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply 1 - 2 pumps to wet skin
- Massage in circular, upward motions on the face and neck for 30 seconds, then rinse thoroughly
- Use twice daily in the AM & PM
Aqua/Water/Eau, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Squalane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Tapioca Starch.
Founded by Julia Wills and Alexander Kummerow in 2011 in their Seattle kitchen, Herbivore Botanicals brings you products that are safe, non-toxic, and highly effective. They believe in tangible results you can see and feel, and believe in the power of nature to bring these results. All formulas are created without synthetic ingredients, parabens, sodium laurel sulfate, phthalates, chemicals, fillers, animal testing, mineral oils, and petroleum.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.