Moment Of Clarity Set
Estimated Delivery : Dec 11 - Dec 13
A skin-clarifying ritual for purified, smooth, and hydrated skin.
Blue Tansy BHA Mask gently clarifies skin with BHAs from White Willow Bark, Fruit Enzymes along with Aloe, and Blue Tansy Essential Oil to soothe the appearance of redness and irritation.
Bakuchiol Serum helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while sealing in hydration. Bakuchiol, the key ingredient, is sourced sustainably from the Ayurvedic Babchi plant.
Lapis Balancing Face Oil holds a component called Azulene which is known to soothe dry or irritated skin, reduce the appearance of redness and leave the skin feeling more balanced.
- Includes: Blue Tansy BHA Resurfacing Mask (mini size, 2 oz/ 60 ml), Bakuchiol Retinol-Alternative Smoothing Serum (mini size, 0.33 oz/ 10 ml), Lapis Balancing Face Oil (mini size, 0.27 oz/ 8 ml)
- Targets concerns of pores, dullness, and uneven texture
- $81 retail value
Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Petrolatum, Paraffin, Phthalates, Plastic Microbeads, Polyacrylamide & Acrylamide, Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Styrene, Sulfates, Talc, Toluene, Triclosan and Triclocarban, Undisclosed Synthetic Fragrance (under 1%), and Formaldehyde
- Revolve Style No. HRBR-WU74
- Manufacturer Style No. HB131
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Blue Tansy BHA Resurfacing Mask: To clarify and resurface, apply a thin layer to clean skin. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse
- Bakuchiol Retinol-Alternative Smoothing Serum: Press two to four drops into clean skin after masking to smooth and hydrate
- Lapis Balancing Face Oil: Massage two to four drops onto skin after serum step to balance and moisturize
Blue Tansy BHA Resurfacing Mask: Aqua/Water/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Leaf Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Phytate, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Tanacetum Annuum Flower Oil, Jasminum Sambac Floral Extract.
Lapis Balancing Face Oil: Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aleurites Moluccanus Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Tanacetum Annuum Flower Oil, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract.
Bakuchiol Retinol-Alternative Smoothing Serum: Aqua/Water/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Glycerin, Psoralea Corylifolia Seed Extract, Amethyst Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Gluconolactone, Sodium Phytate, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Amino Esters-1, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Founded by Julia Wills and Alexander Kummerow in 2011 in their Seattle kitchen, Herbivore Botanicals brings you products that are safe, non-toxic, and highly effective. They believe in tangible results you can see and feel, and believe in the power of nature to bring these results. All formulas are created without synthetic ingredients, parabens, sodium laurel sulfate, phthalates, chemicals, fillers, animal testing, mineral oils, and petroleum.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.