Jade Facial Roller
Or 4 installments of $7.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 02 - Dec 03
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Herbivore Botanicals Jade Facial Roller helps support lymphatic drainage to reduce the appearance of puffiness and wrinkles. A beauty ritual since ancient times in China, dating all the way back to the 7th century, facial rolling is relaxing and de-stressing. Physically, it helps to firm the look of skin through gentle massage, and aids in supporting the lymphatic system, the body's main major detoxification system.
- Metaphysically, jade brings peace and harmony, and is known to help reduce stress
- Helps reduce the appearance of puffiness and wrinkles
- Aids the absorption of skincare products
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Revolve Style No. HRBR-WU56
- Manufacturer Style No. HB076
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Begin rolling by starting at the center of the face, under the eyes and cheekbones, moving out toward the hairline in short, gentle strokes. Move to the jawbone, working in short strokes, starting at the chin, and moving out toward the bottom of the ears
- Next, roll above the eyebrows and forehead in an out and up motion. Use the smaller roller around the eyes and take extra care in this area. To end, very gently roll down the sides of the neck and then toward the center of the clavicle
- To help the gua shua glide across the skin with ease, smooth a few drops of facial oil into skin after cleansing and toning. For an extra cooling and soothing sensation, place in the refrigerator or on ice
Founded by Julia Wills and Alexander Kummerow in 2011 in their Seattle kitchen, Herbivore Botanicals brings you products that are safe, non-toxic, and highly effective. They believe in tangible results you can see and feel, and believe in the power of nature to bring these results. All formulas are created without synthetic ingredients, parabens, sodium laurel sulfate, phthalates, chemicals, fillers, animal testing, mineral oils, and petroleum.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.