Coconut Body Oil
Or 4 installments of $9.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Oct 26 - Oct 27
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Whisking you away to the tropics with its heavenly scent, Herbivore Coconut Body Oil offers countless healing and soothing benefits. Formulated with fractionated Coconut Oil, Coconut Pulp Co2 Extract, and a hint of natural tropical florals, it helps to hydrate skin, soothe inflammation, and even skin's tone and texture for glowing skin all year round.
- Cold-pressed or steam-distilled oils form a natural lipid barrier to lock moisture in and protect against dryness and heat in the environment
- Contains no fillers
- Vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, silicone-free, fragrance-free, and made without artificial ingredients, unnatural preservatives, and fillers
- 4 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. HRBR-WU39
- Manufacturer Style No. HB057
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- A little goes a long way, so start with a few drops and increase if needed
Capric Triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olive Squalane, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Vanilla Planifolia Oil, Coconut Pulp Co2, Jasminum Grandiflorum Floral Extract
Created out of the Seattle kitchen of husband-and-wife duo Julia Wills and Alex Kummerow, Herbivore believes in the power of nature to provide real, tangible results. By formulating products that are safe and non-toxic, yet highly effective, Herbivore transforms skincare into a rejuvenating and indulgent process - an accessible luxury. Since every product is free of fillers, you can be sure that your skin is getting only the highest quality concentration of ?active? ingredients possible. Ethically sourced organic and food-grade materials such as essential vitamins, minerals, and botanicals make all the difference, imparting results you can see and feel.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.