Coco Rose Lip Tint
Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUE SHOPPING
Dab on a fresh, vibrant shade of coral while infusing the lips with nourishing, hydrating ingredients. Herbivore Botanicals Coco Rose Lip Tint imparts lush color with natural pigments, while vitamin-rich coconut oil and Moroccan Rose Absolute heal and condition your pout to perfection.
- Virgin coconut oil provides intensive hydration, replenishment, and nourishment
- Moroccan Rose acts as a natural inflammatory while increasing hydration
- Vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, silicone-free, fragrance-free, and made without artificial ingredients, unnatural preservatives, and fillers
- 0.17 oz
- Revolve Style No. HRBR-WU29
- Manufacturer Style No. HB044
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Hydrogenated Soybean Oil (Non-GMO Soy Wax), Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Orchid Root Extract, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Red Iron Oxide Blend, White Iron Oxide, Rosa Damascena (Moroccan Rose) Absolute, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Founded by Julia Wills and Alexander Kummerow in 2011 in their Seattle kitchen, Herbivore Botanicals brings you products that are safe, non-toxic, and highly effective. They believe in tangible results you can see and feel, and believe in the power of nature to bring these results. All formulas are created without synthetic ingredients, parabens, sodium laurel sulfate, phthalates, chemicals, fillers, animal testing, mineral oils, and petroleum.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.