Coco Rose Lip Conditioner
Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUE SHOPPING
Lightweight yet extraordinarily nourishing, Herbivore Botanicals' Coco Rose Lip Conditioner helps to heal, protect, and soften dry, chapped lips. The light floral scent of Moroccan Rose sweetens your lip treatment experience.
- Virgin coconut oil provides intensive hydration, replenishment, and nourishment
- Moroccan Rose acts as a natural inflammatory while increasing hydration
- Vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, silicone-free, fragrance-free, and made without artificial ingredients, unnatural preservatives, and fillers
- 0.17 oz
- Revolve Style No. HRBR-WU27
- Manufacturer Style No. HB043
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Hydrogenated Soybean Oil (Non-GMO Soy Wax), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Orchid Root Extract, Rose Damascena (Moroccon Rose) Absolute, Coconut Pulp CO2, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil, Red Iron Oxide. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Founded by Julia Wills and Alexander Kummerow in 2011 in their Seattle kitchen, Herbivore Botanicals brings you products that are safe, non-toxic, and highly effective. They believe in tangible results you can see and feel, and believe in the power of nature to bring these results. All formulas are created without synthetic ingredients, parabens, sodium laurel sulfate, phthalates, chemicals, fillers, animal testing, mineral oils, and petroleum.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.