Item Added To Bag
Herbivore Botanicals Citrine Body Oil
Size: , Try On Size:
Citrine Body Oil
Or 4 installments of $11.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Apr 10 - Apr 11
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Like its namesake semi-precious stone, Herbivore Botanicals' Citrine Body Oil makes the skin glow from within. This sparkling blend of pure, natural botanical oils deeply nourishes and hydrates the skin while leaving a truly euphoric scent of Orange Blossom and Neroli.
- Rich in trans-retinoic acid and Omegas 3,6 & 9, Rosehip oil regenerates skin cells and repairs damaged tissue to prevent premature aging
- Meadowfoam oil creates a protective barrier to lock in moisture and nutrients
- Vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, silicone-free, fragrance-free, and made without artificial ingredients, unnatural preservatives, and fillers
- 4 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. HRBR-WU20
- Manufacturer Style No. HB014
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Capric Triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Prunus Persica Kernel (Peach) Natural Melange, Rosa damascena (Moroccan Rose) Absolute, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) Oil
Created out of the Seattle kitchen of husband-and-wife duo Julia Wills and Alex Kummerow, Herbivore believes in the power of nature to provide real, tangible results. By formulating products that are safe and non-toxic, yet highly effective, Herbivore transforms skincare into a rejuvenating and indulgent process - an accessible luxury. Since every product is free of fillers, you can be sure that your skin is getting only the highest quality concentration of ?active? ingredients possible. Ethically sourced organic and food-grade materials such as essential vitamins, minerals, and botanicals make all the difference, imparting results you can see and feel.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.