Blue Tansy Resurfacing Clarity Mask
Estimated Delivery : Jun 23 - Jun 24
Free Shipping For Orders Above 80€ / Eligible for return if unopened and unused
Please Note: This item will ship separately. Delivery will take an additional 1-2 days.
Making surface talk matter: Herbivore Botanicals Blue Tansy Resurfacing Mask. This luxurious formulation of Blue Tansy oil, fruit enzymes and White Willow Bark creates a gentle mask that both resurfaces and clarifies the skin. Reducing the appearance of an uneven skin tone, this mask transforms the overall complexion.
- Cool gel texture revitalizes and hydrates skin
- Provides a light exfoliation to smoothen skins surface
- Ideal for all skin types
- 2 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. HRBR-WU4
- Manufacturer Style No. HB048
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use together with Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist
- Use at night only and apply SPF during the day following treatment
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (plant derived), Glycerin, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Leaf Oil, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Absolute, Carica Papaya (Organic Papaya) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Organic Papaya) Leaf Extract, Ananas Comosus (Organic Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Leucidal (Radish Root ferment). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Founded by Julia Wills and Alexander Kummerow in 2011 in their Seattle kitchen, Herbivore Botanicals brings you products that are safe, non-toxic, and highly effective. They believe in tangible results you can see and feel, and believe in the power of nature to bring these results. All formulas are created without synthetic ingredients, parabens, sodium laurel sulfate, phthalates, chemicals, fillers, animal testing, mineral oils, and petroleum.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.