Regenerative Night Rose Elixir
Estimated Delivery : Oct 27 - Oct 28
Gulsha's Regenerative Night Rose Elixir is a rich, complexion-improving elixir that blends Rosa Damascena Essential Oil with Hyaluronic Acid, which is clinically proven to prevent the appearance of wrinkles and skin sagging over time. Enriched with a unique blend of powerful peptides that firm, mold and contour the face, it stimulates the synthesis of collagen and is clinically proven to increase skin elasticity.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
Targets concerns of fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness and elasticity, dryness, and dullness
- 99.9% natural origin, tested under dermatological control, and made with Ecocert-certified ingredients
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Mineral Oils, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Synthetic Colorants, and Synthetic Perfumes
- 0.67 fl oz/ 20 ml
- Revolve Style No. GULR-WU14
- Manufacturer Style No. 314014
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Take a few drops in the palm of your hands, gently press into the face and massage in circular motions
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Sorbitan Oleate, Glycerin, Aqua, Dextran, Polyglyceryl-5 Laurate, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Vegetable Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Hyaluronic Acid Sodium Chloride, Citral*, Citronellol*, Eugenol*, Farnesol, Geraniol*, Linalool. *From natural rosa damascena flower oil. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
The story of gulsha starts with Rosa Damascena, the delicate and precious variety indigenous to the Isparta region of Turkey. Each year, on around 20,000 acres of land, almost 10,000 tons of oil-bearing rose blossoms are produced, with nearly 10,000 families earning their living by growing roses. Blossoming only during the month of May, each and every bloom is picked by hand, before dawn, in a traditional 130-year-old practice. Since 1965, this family-owned company has been one of the most trusted sources of this rose, supplying world famous cosmetic brands with raw materials of rose oil, rose concrete and rose absolute. This deep knowledge of the rose's unique benefits has been translated into a series of exclusive natural skincare products suitable for all skin types, a collaboration with the very best French skincare experts unique formulations that marry tried-and-tested traditional methods with cutting-edge science. gulsha formulas are all based on rosa damascena essential oil, which is, by far, rarer and more precious than other types of rose typically used in cosmetics. All products are free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oils, alcohol, propylene glycol, synthetic colorants and synthetic perfumes.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.