Perfecting Rose Elixir
Or 4 installments of $10.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Nov 27 - Nov 28
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Produced by hand in small batches, the Gulsha Perfecting Rose Elixir packs a powerful dose of pure rose oil into each precious drop. This highly effective skin elixir nourishes dehydrated skin with vital nutrients and powerful lipids to promote elasticity, enhance tone, and visibly lift the skin, keeping it resilient, plump, and strong.
- Gives the skin a luminous appearance while protecting from environmental damage and water loss
- Dermatologically tested and suitable for all skin types
- Free of parabens, alcohol, SLS, mineral oil, colorants, phthalates and perfume
- 0.67 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. GULR-WU3
- Manufacturer Style No. 311051
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use after cleansing with the Purifying Rose Dust and toning with the Ultimate Rosewater
Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Coco Captylate / Caprate, Trilheptanoin, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil, Oenothera Biensis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl / Lauroyl Glutamate, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Citronellol*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Farnesol, Geraniol*, Linalool*. * From natural rosa damascena flower oil
The story of gulsha starts with Rosa Damascena, the delicate and precious variety indigenous to the Isparta region of Turkey. Each year, on around 20,000 acres of land, almost 10,000 tons of oil-bearing rose blossoms are produced, with nearly 10,000 families earning their living by growing roses. Blossoming only during the month of May, each and every bloom is picked by hand, before dawn, in a traditional 130-year-old practice. Since 1965, this family-owned company has been one of the most trusted sources of this rose, supplying world famous cosmetic brands with raw materials of rose oil, rose concrete and rose absolute. This deep knowledge of the rose's unique benefits has been translated into a series of exclusive natural skincare products suitable for all skin types, a collaboration with the very best French skincare experts unique formulations that marry tried-and-tested traditional methods with cutting-edge science. gulsha formulas are all based on rosa damascena essential oil, which is, by far, rarer and more precious than other types of rose typically used in cosmetics. All products are free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oils, alcohol, propylene glycol, synthetic colorants and synthetic perfumes.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.