5600 Series Watch
Or 4 installments of $30.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 29 - Mar 30
- Introducing the first G-SHOCK models to feature vapor deposition on glass. The rainbow vapor film deposition process creates various shades of color as it reflects light, which is meant to evoke an image of the midsummer dusk that changes with each passing moment. Each watch reflects light in its own unique way, providing a distinctive look. The black resin DW5600SR is based on the iconic G-SHOCK square case DW5600.
- Resin bezel, case, and band with mineral crystal glass
Electro-luminescent backlight and afterglow
- 200-meter water-resistance
Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms and hourly time signals
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
Approx 2 year battery life
- This model uses a special glass and its appearance may differ depending on the viewing angle
Please note that the color of the final product may differ from those shown
- Case measures approx 1.93" x 1.69" x 0.53"
- Revolve Style No. CASI-ML1
- Manufacturer Style No. DW5600SR-1
For over 25 years Casio G-Shock digital watches have been the ultimate in fashionably tough watches providing durable, waterproof digital watches for your every activity.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.