Item Added To Bag
Grid Structural Hold Setting Spray
Estimated Delivery : Nov 18 - Nov 20
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Lock your style into place with Grid Structural Hold Setting Spray from R+Co. This lightweight spray adds style memory to your strands, laying the foundation for long-lasting hold while defending hair against heat damage and frizz.
- Propylene Glycol promotes water retention and prevents moisture loss
- Styling Polymer complex thickens and protects hair against damage caused by heat styling
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- 5 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. RPCO-WU29
- Manufacturer Style No. R1ASSET05A1
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Shake well and spray evenly on damp hair before styling, then blow dry
- For best results, use only when heat styling
Butane, Aqua/Water/Eau, Disiloxane, Propane, SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Polyurethane- 14, AMP-Acrylates Copolymer, Ozokerite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Quaternium-26, Propylene Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Behenamidopropyl Dimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-59, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum/Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool
Spearheaded by a collective of some of the most forward-thinking, rule-bending hairstylists in the business, R+Co aims to make haircare all about the experience. Everything from the packaging to the fragrances was designed to enhance that experience and evoke a feeling, place, style, or attitude. Every R+Co product is formulated without parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, and petrolatum, using a variety of high-quality ingredients to ensure the best possible experience.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.