Estimated Delivery : Dec 03 - Dec 04
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Lips! Balm is a deeply restorative, soothing and moisturizing superbalm that rescues dry, cracked lips and perfectly conditions happy, healthy ones. Go-To Skin Care has meticulously formulated it with ultra medical grade Lanolin, nourishing Apricot Kernel, Avocado, Almond, Evening Primrose, Vitamin E and Jojoba Oils, as well as soothing Calendula and Shea Butter to ensure your lips are genuinely nourished, protected and conditioned.Key Ingredients:- Ultra Medical Grade Lanolin: Provides healing, moisturizing and soothing effects- Jojoba Oil: A liquid wax rich in Vitamin E that nourishes and protects against moisture loss- Sweet Almond Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and amino acids to soften and nourish the skin- Shea Butter: Contains high levels of vitamins and essential fatty acids which help improve skin elasticity and revive dry skin
- Perfect to use as a lip sleeping mask, in extreme weather conditions, during flights, or underneath lipstick
- Free of Parabens, PEGs, SLS/SLES, GMOs, Mineral Oils, Petrolatum, Synthetic Colors and Animal Testing
- 0.53 oz/ 15 g
- Revolve Style No. GOTR-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. GTLB015A
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use the applicator to apply as needed
Ultra Medical Grade Lanolin, Shea Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, Beeswax, Sweet Almond Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Vitamin E, Fragrance (Pure Pomegranate), Pomegranate Seed Oil, Calendula Extract, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil.
Go-To was founded in Australia by former beauty editor Zoe Foster Blake. Zo had spent years using and reviewing all types of skin care products, and receiving feedback from women about what worked, what didn't work and what was just straight-up confusing. Go-To makes products that are packed full of powerful and worry-free ingredients. They want to ensure your skin is healthy, happy and glowing but they also want to make sure you don't take it too seriously. Skin care should be fun and they want their customers to enjoy looking after their skin - and have a good time while doing so.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.