Estimated Delivery : Jun 18 - Jun 19
Exfoliating Swipeys by Go-To Skin Care are single-use exfoliating pads soaked in an all-natural solution that get rid of dead skin cells and hydrate the skin. A potent combination of lactic acid, the most gentle of all AHAs, and ultra-hydrating essential oils thoroughly removes dead skin cells (the cause of dull skin and congestion), refines skin texture, minimizes the appearance of fine lines, and deeply moisturizes - all in 60 seconds.Key Ingredients:- Lactic Acid: Naturally derived AHA that exfoliates the skin's surface and assists in cell renewal and skin rejuvenation- Aloe Vera: Highly nourishing and soothing extract rich in Vitamins C, E and beta carotene, which helps to reduce flaking and restore suppleness to dry skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Free of Parabens, PEGs, SLS/SLES, GMOs, Mineral Oils, Petrolatum, Synthetic Colors and Animal Testing
- 50 pads
- Revolve Style No. GOTR-WU11
- Manufacturer Style No. GTES050A
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- At night after cleansing, swipe a single pad all over the face and neck, avoiding the under eye area
- Leave solution on for 1 minute, then rinse
- Use 2 - 3 times a week
Water, Lactic Acid, Aloe Vera, Ethanol, Propanediol, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Natural Mandarin, Lemon), Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Go-To was founded in Australia by former beauty editor Zoe Foster Blake. Zo had spent years using and reviewing all types of skin care products, and receiving feedback from women about what worked, what didn't work and what was just straight-up confusing. Go-To makes products that are packed full of powerful and worry-free ingredients. They want to ensure your skin is healthy, happy and glowing but they also want to make sure you don't take it too seriously. Skin care should be fun and they want their customers to enjoy looking after their skin - and have a good time while doing so.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.