Facial Detox Pore Clarifying Mask
Or 4 installments of $16.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 23 - Jan 25
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Evoke the powerhouse formula of Goldfaden MD's Facial Detox Pore Clarifying Mask to unveil a clear, radiant, and even-toned complexion. This skin correcting and purifying mask employs the soothing benefits of zinc oxide, sulfur, and camphor to clean blemish-prone skin, minimize the appearance of pores, and reduce the appearance of redness and blemishes.
- Works to reduce the appearance of blemishes and redness, minimize the appearance of blackheads and pores, and prevent future breakouts
- Organic and natural ingredients
- Paraben, mineral oil, alcohol, silicone, and gluten free
- 1.7 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. GOLR-WU4
- Manufacturer Style No. GFMD25
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply a thin layer to the entire face or use as a spot treatment on existing blemishes up to 4 times per week
Deionized Water, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Colloidal Sulfur, Camphor, Salicylic Acid, Bentonite, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Strelitzia Nicolai Seed Aril Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Sophora Japonica Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Lecithin, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
GOLDFADEN MD is the first physician-strength, dermatologist developed, natural skincare line in the industry. The highly efficacious, non-prescription skincare solutions utilize state-of-the-art technologies with active plant cells and anti-oxidant rich botanicals. GOLDFADEN MD's problem-solving skincare remedies target a range of specific skin concerns inspired by treatments developed in Dr. Goldfaden's South Florida dermatology practice - no appointment required.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.