Doctor's Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator Scrub
Estimated Delivery : May 31 - Jun 01
Reveal bright, new skin to the world with a little help from the Goldfaden MD Doctor's Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator Scrub. Dr. Goldfaden's coveted exfoliator contains crystals that polish away dead surface cells, leaving skin clear and youthful.
- Buffs and removes dead surface cells to improve skin clarity, tone, and evenness while working to reduce the appearance of pores and fine lines
- Organic and natural ingredients
- Paraben, mineral oil, alcohol, silicone, and gluten free
- 3.5 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. GOLR-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. GFMD01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Formulated for safe daily use
- Ideal for all skin types
Water, Ruby Crystals, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Cellulose Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chondrus Crispus (Seaweed) Extract , Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Aspalathus Linearis (Red Tea) Leaf Extract. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
GOLDFADEN MD is the first physician-strength, dermatologist developed, natural skincare line in the industry. The highly efficacious, non-prescription skincare solutions utilize state-of-the-art technologies with active plant cells and anti-oxidant rich botanicals. GOLDFADEN MD's problem-solving skincare remedies target a range of specific skin concerns inspired by treatments developed in Dr. Goldfaden's South Florida dermatology practice - no appointment required.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.