Pippa Ski Pant
Expected to be In-Stock : 11/30/23 - 12/10/23
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
- Poly blend
- Zip fly with hook and bar closure
- Removable and adjustable elastic waist belt buckle with "Goldbergh" lettering
- 4-way stretch
- Fleece lining
Water repellant and windproof
- Back hem zippers and logo applique
Interior snowcatchers at cuffs
- 12" at the knee breaks to 18" at the leg opening
- Revolve Style No. GDBE-WP12
- Manufacturer Style No. GB00170234
Founded in Amsterdam in 2009 by renowned sportswear designer Lieke van den Berg, and entrepreneurial retailer Sandra Peet, Goldbergh celebrates confidence and independence. With its focus on luxury, fun, and the perfect fitting skiwear, Goldbergh was an instant success on the slopes and on the catwalk. Goldbergh's signature style is fiercely feminine with a classic silhouette and surprising, head-turning fashion elements. The collection is designed to give women the freedom to move with confidence, whether they're conquering new heights in the snow or pushing past their limits in the gym.
Complete The Look
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.