SuperMud Clearing Treatment 3.5 oz
Or 4 installments of $21.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 19 - Jan 20
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
GLAMGLOW's most advanced clearing treatment designed to address a myriad of common skin concerns, SuperMud delivers immediate and visible results in just one use. Activated-X charcoal, a super absorbent carbon, attracts toxins and dirt from the toughest areas, pulling out and encapsulating pore congestion for clear, poreless skin.
- Lactic, Salicylic, Glycolic, Mandelic, Pyruvic, and Tartaric acids minimize pores and clear skin
- After just 1 day of use, 94% of participants felt their skin looked renewed; 91% saw an improvement in skin clarity; 94% felt it gently cleared their skin
- Free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates
- 3.5 oz
- Revolve Style No. GMGW-WU5
- Manufacturer Style No. G0KG01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply a thin layer to clean skin
- Leave on for 5-20 minutes and remove with water
- For optimal results, use as a full face mask 1-3 times a week
Water\Aqua\Eau, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Mandelic Acid, Carbon, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf, Tartaric Acid, Pyruvic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Powder, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Hectorite, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Maltodextrin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Born and raised in the glitz and glam of Hollywood, GLAMGLOW was founded by Glenn and Shannon Dellimore in 2010 exclusively for backstage and professional use. Made available for retail the following year, GLAMGLOW has since taken the world by storm. With distribution in 86 countries at over 6,500 retailers, GLAMGLOW has grown from a conversation into an incredible success story, having won a wealth of beauty awards, being granted a patent for their revolutionary TEAOXI real leaf technology, and becoming globally recognized for fast-acting, innovative mud treatments that deliver instant, visible results.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.