Propolis Infused Polishing Primer
Gisou By Negin Mirsalehi
Gisou By Negin Mirsalehi
Estimated Delivery : Oct 26 - Oct 27
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Gisou Propolis Infused Polishing Primer is a lightweight styling primer that prepares hair for styling. It prevents and diminishes frizz, reduces drying time and ensures optimal workable hold with the use of styling tools, resulting in enhanced hair texture with more volume and definition. The key ingredient, Mirsalehi Propolis from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden, contains numerous oils, vitamins, minerals and flavonoids. Propolis is used by bees to cover and strengthen the walls of the beehive, making it a richly fortifying ingredient for hair. Without making hair stiff or greasy, this unique primer protects hair from damage and dehydration, making hairstyles last all day long.
- Formulated with Mirsalehi Propolis, Sweet Almond Oil, Panthenol and Mirsalehi Honey to protect and hydrate
- Free of Silicones
- 2.6 fl oz / 75 ml
- Revolve Style No. GISU-WU8
- Manufacturer Style No. 50300-075
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Squeeze a pea-sized amount onto palms and rub hands together to warm primer. Work hands through damp or dry hair by running fingers from root to tip and style as desired
- Use on natural hair to enhance hair texture and create more definition for a more polished look
- Use before blow drying to achieve the perfect blow-out
Aqua (Water), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Polyquaternium-37, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, VP/VA Copolymer, Mirsaelhi Propolis Cera (Wax), Mirsalehi Honey, Argania Spinosa (Kernel) Oil, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
Gisou is a honey-based haircare line founded by Negin Mirsalehi using ingredients harvested from the Mirsalehi bee garden. Due to its incredible moisturizing and softening properties, Gisou believes that honey is a magical elixir. After receiving countless questions about her shiny, voluminous hair from her social media followers, Mirsalehi founded Gisou in 2015. Since then, the brand has continued to offer high-quality, bee-based hair products that are as effective as they are beautiful.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.