Propolis Infused Heat Protecting Spray
Gisou By Negin Mirsalehi
Gisou By Negin Mirsalehi
Or 4 installments of $10.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 28 - Feb 01
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Heat me, treat me, complete me - the mantra for Gisou By Negin Mirsalehi's Propolis Infused Heat Protecting Spray. Infused with a key ingredient that bees use to strengthen the walls of their beehives, this vitamin and mineral rich spray will protect hair from heat up to 446°F/230°C to prevent damage from blow-drying and styling tools.
- Includes a UV filter to protect against the sun
- Free of Silicones
- 6.8 fl oz/ 200 ml
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. GISU-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. 50100-200
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Before blow-drying, evenly mist from an arm's length onto towel-dry hair
- On dry hair, spray lightly from roots to ends onto hair that has been divided into sections, and allow to dry before using styling tools
- Do not spray directly onto heated styling tools
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Mirsalehi Propolis Cera (Wax), Mirsalehi Honey, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzophenone-4, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Sorbic Acid, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Gisou is a honey-based haircare line founded by Negin Mirsalehi using ingredients harvested from the Mirsalehi bee garden. Due to its incredible moisturizing and softening properties, Gisou believes that honey is a magical elixir. After receiving countless questions about her shiny, voluminous hair from her social media followers, Mirsalehi founded Gisou in 2015. Since then, the brand has continued to offer high-quality, bee-based hair products that are as effective as they are beautiful.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.