Item Added To Bag
Propolis Infused Heat Protecting Spray
Gisou By Negin Mirsalehi
Gisou By Negin Mirsalehi
Heat me, treat me, complete me - the mantra for Gisou By Negin Mirsalehi's Propolis Infused Heat Protecting Spray. Infused with a key ingredient that bees use to strengthen the walls of their beehives, this vitamin and mineral rich spray will protect hair from the hottest heat.
- Protects hair from heat up to 446 degrees F to prevent damage from blow-drying and styling tools
- Includes a UV filter to protect against the sun
- Contains oils, vitamins, minerals, and slavonoids to fortify the hair
- 6.8 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. GISU-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. 30301 200
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Mirsalehi Propolis Cera (Wax), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Honey, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzophenone-4, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Sodium Benzoate, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Sorbic Acid, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Gisou is a honey-based haircare line founded by Negin Mirsalehi using ingredients harvested from the Mirsalehi bee garden. Due to its incredible moisturizing and softening properties, Gisou believes that honey is a magical elixir. After receiving countless questions about her shiny, voluminous hair from her social media followers, Mirsalehi founded Gisou in 2015. Since then, the brand has continued to offer high-quality, bee-based hair products that are as effective as they are beautiful.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.