Honey Infused Hair Wash
Gisou By Negin Mirsalehi
Gisou By Negin Mirsalehi
Estimated Delivery : May 31
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Fresh from the Mirsalehi bee garden comes Gisou Honey Infused Shampoo, formulated to create a generous lather that effectively yet gently cleanses hair and helps relieve the scalp from buildup. The key ingredient is honey, which is packed with minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and antioxidants. As a natural humectant, honey maintains the hair's natural moisture balance, resulting in healthy, soft and refreshed locks that gleam with a silky shine.
- Suitable for all hair types
- Cruelty-free and color-safe
- Formulated without parabens, sulfates, and silicones
- 11.1 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. GISU-WU6
- Manufacturer Style No. 30305-340
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply 2-3 pumps of Honey Infused Shampoo to the hair and scalp; use more for longer or thick hair
- Massage evenly into a lather, then rinse thoroughly
- Follow with Gisou Honey Infused Hair Conditioner for best results
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Mirsalehi Honey, Acrylates/Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyquaternium-10, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Propylene Glycol, Creatine, Panthenol, Argania Spinosa (Kernel) Oil, Polyquaternium-7, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caramel, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Tocopherol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool.
Gisou is a honey-based haircare line founded by Negin Mirsalehi using ingredients harvested from the Mirsalehi bee garden. Due to its incredible moisturizing and softening properties, Gisou believes that honey is a magical elixir. After receiving countless questions about her shiny, voluminous hair from her social media followers, Mirsalehi founded Gisou in 2015. Since then, the brand has continued to offer high-quality, bee-based hair products that are as effective as they are beautiful.
Use this With
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.