Honey Infused Hair Oil
Gisou By Negin Mirsalehi
Gisou By Negin Mirsalehi
Estimated Delivery : Jul 10
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Straight from the hair goddess herself comes Gisou: a hair oil infused with honey from Negin Mirsalehi's family bee garden that's formulated to rebuild and repair. This key ingredient maintains the hair's natural moisture, resulting in stronger, healthier tresses.
- Key Ingredients: Mirsalehi Honey, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil
- Contains fortifying vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- Free from sulfates and parabens
- 3.4 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. GISU-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. 30300 100
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Use for pre-styling to nourish, for finishing to reduce flyaways and add shine, or for a hair mask to rebuild and repair hair
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Mirsalehi Honey, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Kernel) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Passiflora Incarnata (Seed) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 47000 (Yellow 11), Tocopherol, BHT, CI 26100 (Red 17), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool
Gisou is a honey-based haircare line founded by Negin Mirsalehi using ingredients harvested from the Mirsalehi bee garden. Due to its incredible moisturizing and softening properties, Gisou believes that honey is a magical elixir. After receiving countless questions about her shiny, voluminous hair from her social media followers, Mirsalehi founded Gisou in 2015. Since then, the brand has continued to offer high-quality, bee-based hair products that are as effective as they are beautiful.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.