Gentle Brightening Conditioner
Or 4 installments of $7.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 24 - Mar 25
dpHUE Gentle Brightening Conditioner conditions while boosting brightness and shine. Ideal for blondes and highlighted hair, it's formulated with a gentle chelating agent that helps prevent dullness while keeping brassiness at bay. Conditioner locks in moisture while giving hair slip to help prevent damage and breakage, leaving hair feeling silky, soft and strong.
- Suitable for normal hair, color-treated hair and all hair colors
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Gluten, and Silicone
- 6.5 oz/ 200 ml
- Revolve Style No. DPHE-WU20
- Manufacturer Style No. GBC000001
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Work conditioner through clean, damp hair, then rinse thoroughly
- For best results, follow with Brightening Powder and Gentle Brightening Shampoo (sold separately)
- Most visible results on blondes and highlighted hair and can be used on darker hair with no impact on hair color
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Bis-Ethyl (isostearylimidazoline) Isostearamide, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrahexadecyl Ascorbate, Citric Acid. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Helmed by uncompromising color enthusiast and founder Donna Pohlad, along with A-list celebrity colorist Justin Anderson, dpHUE knows what it's like to be both behind and in the chair - and it shows in their collection. Fading between appointments? They got your gloss. Roots creeping in? Not on their watch. No more panicking between salon visits - they're in your cabinet, your shower, and your bag. Just nourishing, premium products that help you keep color fresh, whenever, wherever.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.