Gel Primer 24K Gold Complex - Brighten
Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUE SHOPPING
Experience the gold standard in facial rejuvenation with the NuFACE 24k Gold Gel Brightening Primer. This essential first step to your NuFACE microcurrent device is infused with the anti-aging benefits of hyaluronic acid, algae, and peptides. To further elevate the formulation, a 24K Gold Complex ups the anti-aging benefits.
- Brightening ingredients niacinamide and licorice root extract help diminish dark spots for more radiant-looking skin
- Mess-free brush applicator
- Free of Fragrance, Oil, and Parabens
- 2 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. NUFR-WU15
- Manufacturer Style No. 30321
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- For use with NuFACE Trinity or mini facial toning devices
Water/Aqua, Propanediol, Gold, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Algae, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Niacinamide, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Root Extract), Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Vigna Aconitifolia Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Magnesium Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, Sodium Lactate, Polysorbate 20. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
NuFACE strives to be the innovator of clinically proven, at-home anti-aging devices used by every woman to look and feel more beautiful. Launched in 2005 by esthetician Carol Cole and her daughters, NuFace sought to provide clients with a home-care version of the transformative microcurrent treatments they received in Carol's office. Since then, NuFACE devices have become the secret weapon of everyone who aspires to look their best.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.