Or 4 installments of $12.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 07 - Dec 08
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Buff away dead skin cells with the radiant resurfacing effects of fur Silk Scrub. Formulated with Jojoba beads, fruit enzymes, and AHAs, this exfoliating treatment smooths and polishes skin and can be used as a quick shower buffer or left on as an exfoliating mask. Made with clean ingredients, it is dermatologically and gynecologically tested, and gentle enough to use post hair removal.
- Papaya and pineapple enzymes remove dead skin cells and break down hair follicles to make pores appear smaller and fight inflammation
- Glycolic and Lactic Acid break the bonds between skin cells to enhance natural moisturizing abilities and brighten uneven skin tone, while Clary Sage Extract soothes redness and post-shaving irritation
- Vegan, gluten-free, and free of phthalates, parabens, silicones, and artificial colors or fragrance
- 6 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. FURR-WU4
- Manufacturer Style No. SILK SCRUB
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- In the shower, apply in a circular motion onto damp skin anywhere hair meets skin. To use as a mask, let sit for up to 10 minutes
- Gently massage before rinsing off
- For best results, use 2-3 times a week
Water, Water (And) Glycolic Acid (And) Lactic Acid (And) Sodium, Magnesium Silicate (And) Citric Acid (And) Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Maltodextrin (And) Lipase (And) Subtilisin, Xanthan Gum, Gluconolactone (And) Sodium Benzoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Beads, Papain, Bromelain, Lavender/Clary Sage EO, Jojoba Beads 40/60
At fur, they believe in natural, beautiful care for every part of the body - for every body. Wherever you fall on the spectrum of bare to full, they make clean products that hydrate skin, soften hair, and eradicate ingrowns from head to toe. Whether you shave, wax, laser, or go au naturale, fur products play well with any haircare routine - because no one deserves ingrowns. Welcome to the new era of body care.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.