Sadie Corset Crop Top
For Love & Lemons
For Love & Lemons
Or 4 installments of $45.00 by Or 4 installments of $45.00 by Or 4 installments of $45.00 by Or 4 installments of $45.00 by Or 4 installments of $45.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 22 - Aug 23
- Self: 55% linen, 45% viscose
Contrast Fabric: 90% nylon, 10% spandex
Lining: 98% recycled poly, 2% spandex
- Made in China
- Dry clean only
- Lace-up front with tie closure
- Exposed back zipper closure
- Boned bodice
- Eyelet fabric with ruffle neckline and hem
- Smocked back panel
- Revolve Style No. FORL-WS462
- Manufacturer Style No. CT1810-SP22-White
- Modeled in size S.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'10", Waist 23", Bust 31", Hips 33"
- Size Guide
Derived from those sun-soaked Lemonade Stand Days designers and owners, Gillian Mahin and Laura Hall are the masterminds behind the line For Love & Lemons. Born in Wyoming, finding their style niche in Australia and now based in Los Angeles, the collection is anything but conventional-rebelling against the standards of modern society. The line taunts with intrigue as a clash of colors and patterns are evoked by chic separates and devious dresses. Where the modern gypsy is punk, For Love & Lemons is a brand to relate to, for that girl that doesn't follow trends, she makes them.
Complete The Look
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.